Contrary to what most people think about the meaning of Thanksgiving and all that Pilgrims and Indians hooey. Thanksgiving is really meant to be a day to be thankful that we have dogs. So remember on this day of Doggy Thanks:
- Give your dog extra pets and hugs and belly rubs
- Take your dog for a long walk
- Pull out that new toy you have hidden away for your dog and let them have at it
- Make sure copious amounts of table scraps hit the floor
- And be thankful that your life is blessed with a dog that loves you
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!